home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Thursday, December 12, 2013

2014 DT CALL~



 
Hello my crafty friends!!!
This is a very important post as I know so many of you have inquired about when  I would be having a Design Team Call. That time is now my friends!

With the launch of my new company, 3 Twenty Crafts and the Funday Friday challenges growing each week, I decided it was time to add some more talent to our awesome & talented design team girls. So here are the details and what I'm expecting.......

I am looking for 5-6 new designers to bring onto my team. I want these designers to have a huge passion for crafting! I am looking for designers who are outgoing, down to earth, sociable, creative and enthusiastic! Most important, someone who will LOVE to create with 3 Twenty Craft Stamps and promote them!

What you will be responsible for should you be chosen as a designer on my team:

1. You will need to have an active blog with at least 100 followers

2. You will need to create 1 project per week (for a total of 4 per month) with the exception of release weeks & blog hops. During these times, you will be responsible to create 1-4 projects.

3. You will need to share your projects using 3 Twenty Crafts Stamps on your blog and on Facebook.

4. You will be required to join our private DT Yahoo Group. If you do not have a Yahoo ID, you will be required to create one.

5. The term will be for 6 months. At the end of the 6 month term, you will have the opportunity to stay on should you choose to. If you do plan to leave after your six months, I need a heads up at least one month prior to your term's end.
 
 
What you will receive in return:
 
1. You will receive all new stamps to work with for each new release

2. You will receive a 15% discount for anything you purchase in my store
3. You will receive an organized Yahoo Group to find all challenge information, links, sponsor information & friendly chat with your DT sisters.

4. You will have your blog exposed through my blog and hopefully more traffic =)

5. You will receive sponsors' digital stamps to work with during challenges
Here is how you can apply:
 
1. The deadline for you to submit your entry to me is January 5, 2014 by midnight CST.
 
2. You will need to create 3 NEW projects specifically for this DT call.
A. create a card
B. create a scrapbook layout or Project Life spread
C. create something altered
If you already own 3 Twenty Stamps, I would like for you to use them. If you do not own any, that is okay. Just use what you have.
 
3. Along with your submission, please include:
your email address
your blog address
your favorite project to make
list any DT's you are currently on or have been on
tell me a little bit about yourself
tell me why you want to be on this design team
 
4. Email your submissions to:
2014DTC@gmail.com
5. Only 1 submission entry per person
 
 
Once I choose the DT members, I will notify you by email so please make sure that you give me a current email address in your submission. I will announce the 2014 Design Team on January 13th.
The new DT girls will start their term on February 1, 2014.

I cannot wait to see your awesome projects!!!
 You have plenty of time to get crafty and ALL levels of experience are welcome to apply.
GOOD LUCK!!!



3 comments:

  1. Ohh my gosh, I'm soooo excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay we want some more design team sisters!!! Good luck to all who apply!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting. It will be great to see some new blood on the team. Can't wait to see who applies

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~