home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Saturday, March 1, 2014

It's Always Christmas with Guest Designer Erin Stephenson~


 
Happy March my friends!
So I hear that the East coast is getting another round of snow again! Sheesh! When will it end? I know that is the question everyone is wanting to know. I sure hope the snow is gone in two weeks so that I do not have to deal with it. YUCK!
That groundhog really needs a good spankin' LOL!
Well my friends I have a special Guest here on the blog today so please help me welcome
the very sweet & talented Erin Stephenson!!!
 

Hey everyone! Erin here!
I am super excited that I was asked to be a Guest Designer on Jo's blog! How cool right? I decided to combine my guest designer's project with my other challenge that I have going on today so I hope you don't mind.  Okay So Guess what?
  Today is the start of challenges at a new blog that I design for called Completely Christmas! It's all Christmas all the time  I am so excited.  Hopefully this will help me stay on top of my Christmas projects this year.  It will be anything goes Christmas related except for
 once a month we will have a sketch challenge.
 Weekly challenges with awesome prizes.We would love to see you  play along with us. 
 This week our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine.
 
 
  And here is my GD/ DT card:
 


 I got to work with this adorable image from lacy Sunshine.  Colored with promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash of Oriental Trading  brand paper.  I added lots of bling with gems and pearls. I used a 3d snowflake sticker in the upper left corner. How cute are the blue snowflakes I added around the image? The sentiment and the inked snowflakes around the image are from a clear stamp set called
 Tags and Trimmings from 3 Twenty Crafts.


Have you heard of them?  If not go check them out! The quality of the stamps is great.  I can't wait to use the other stamps on my projects! They have just released some new ones as well! Card layout inspired by the sketch at Sketch N Stash. Thanks everyone for taking the time to check out my card and thanks to Jo for having me as Guest Designer today!


Well my friends, I hope you have enjoyed today's GD post with Erin. You should definitely go to her blog @ Erin's Owl Nest  and check out her beautiful work. Definitely subscribe to her blog so you can keep up with Erin's crafty posts! Well that is it for today. Stay warm, stay crafting and until next time, enjoy life's blessings~

 
 

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!! The image is so sweet and colored beautifully!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sweet image. Like the coloring, embellishing & blue color.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new challenge blog position and the guest position here at Jo's!! What a darling little card you've brought us today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards!! Will have to check into the new challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful card !!! I am so happy you are a guest designer !!!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you here, Erin,, with your lovely crafting. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the kind words and having me as a GDT! Hugs to all

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~