home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Thursday, April 17, 2014

FFC# 44 Winners Announced~

 
Hi there friends...
I'm sitting here going through my email and realized that I had not sent out the winners yet for last week's challenge. I guess by now its safe to say that Monday is no longer the day to be sitting there waiting for the announcement LOL.... if you noticed in the current challenge rules, I've switched it from announcing the winners on a Monday to "during the week of" ... it just makes it much easier then trying to get everything all done on time for you all and have you sit there waiting and I cannot get it done by Monday. Weekends at my home are extremely busy. Since being back home, I have family coming over all the time now and weekends are the busiest. So I apologize for my lateness.
Easter is coming up this Sunday...  This year my mom is cooking a nice ham dinner and we'll be spending the day home. Normally we would all get together ( I have a huge family) and go down to the Jersey Shore to put the kids on rides, walk the boardwalk and play in the arcades. Then we would do a nice Easter dinner at a diner on the way home from the shore. Unfortunately this year, we won't be doing that. Maybe next year! What are your family traditions? What will you be doing?

Okay so now onto our winners!!! =)
 
Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #44"Anything Goes":

#12 Lisa
#126 Linsey
#132 Kathy Jo
 
 And now our winner of the $25 gift certificate to the PND Store is...
 
 
 


         
     
  
Congratulations to all of the winners!
All Winners & Top 3 winners Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!
 
  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Top Three pick! How exciting! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!! Happy to know tat you are settling at home. Good for you!
    Well my sister always makes Easter dinner and we have our friends coming over.
    I always have the Christmas dinner at my home.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congdragonrats everyone!
    I plan on hanging out with my family.
    Thanks for sharing.
    D~by
    Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! We just spend Easter with family. Some years I cook dinner and some years we go out to eat. Just depends. lol Have a wonderful Easter with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thank you so much Jo!!! I am enjoying your wonderful challenges SO much!!! Congrat to all the winners!! Happy Easter to all!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~