home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Talk Time Tuesday with Ask Jo~



Hello my sweet friends!
Where oh where did the weekend go? Do you feel like it was rushed? Time sure feels like it is moving so fast that if you blink, even for a second; you will indeed miss something important. Well I am happy to say that I had a great and productive weekend! I was able to get into my craft room and get through a few totes and put more things away. Little by little the room is becoming one step closer to functional. YAY!! :)

I want to say thank you for all the beautiful comments and emails that came pouring through last week on my long post regarding my health. You are all amazing! I feel extremely blessed to have such amazing friends! And while nobody has yet to submit any questions to ask me, I figured I would still continue to post these posts anyways. I will find something to talk about or something to share. Afterall, we all enjoy a good read sometimes, right? 

So while thinking about what I wanted to share today, I thought about the next big day that is slowly approaching...Valentine's day!  The one day of the year that we all seem to show our love to those we hold near and dear to our hearts, just how special they are. Are you the kind of gal who gets the typical roses and chocolates? Or are you more of the type that gets swept off her feet for a romantic spa getaway for the weekend with flower petals, candlelight & hot, steamy adult play? Or are you the girl who gives out the cute cards, candies and gifts to your special valentines? Well, no matter which girl you are... I am sure you love to document your special memories and gifts. If you are a scrapbooker, You probably scrap about it or smash about it. Or if you are a real true romantic, you probably save your trinkets like a movie ticket, dried roses, hotel room key, etc.  And no matter which way you preserve your memories, there is a creative side to it all. So I decided to help you get your creative juices flowing by listing a few Titles and quotes to help with your creative Valentine projects! I hope you enjoy and can find something that will help spark your creativity!

Valentine Titles
  • Can you see it? Love is in the air
  • Happy Love Day!
  • How sweet it is to be loved by YOU
  • Cupid is as Cupid does! He gave me you!
  • I'm sweet on you
  • There are no tulips as sweet as your two lips
  • Love is a work of heart
  • You are always my Valentine
  • You + me = Forever
  • My love, my heart, My everything
  • When God gave me you, He completed my life
  • Valentine, Oh Valentine
  • Will you be mine?
Valentine Quotes
  • Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Unknown Author
  • Grow old with me. The best is yet to be. ~Robert Browning
  • Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love; time is eternity. ~Henry Van Dyke
  • Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before~Mignon McLaughlin
  • True love stories never have endings ~Richard Bach
  • Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart and the joy in a heart. ~Unknown author    
  •  
  •  
  •  
Well my friends, that is all I have for you today. I sure hope you start sending in some questions and suggestions so we can make this a bit more interesting each week. Lord knows I do not want to bore you with my rambling LOL  :) 


  
 Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~


6 comments:

  1. What a fun post!! I love the titles and quotes you added!! I laughed out loud at the "there are no tulips..." one!! Love it!! This made me realize I need to get on the ball and get some Valentine cards done!! I'm glad you were able to get into your craft room!! I hope this week is a fabulous one for you my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the titles and quotes!!Thanks. Happy that you were able to ge in your craft room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post Jo! The Valentine titles and quotes are so fun! I can't believe how fast its approaching! Still have Arya's daycare treats to do yet! Hopefully this weekend! Glad you found some time in your craft room...yeah!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post and great titles for the up and coming special day for couples. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.  
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every weekend feels like it rushed :) Just so many hours in a day to craft I guess. Love all the titles yo worked up for Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~